Thursday, June 21, 2012

High School Relationships

We all know that High School relationships have their stereotypical moments. Well, turns out I have had many of those moments. You go for the older guy think he's different, BOOM spear right through the heart. Now every girl thinks there life is over after that right? Basically, now I admitt that was me in my first incident, but now that I'm going to be a sophomore I'm kind of warming up to the idea of not fully trusting a guy that tells you he "loves" you. I still have those stab through the heart moments, but now that I've found God they tend to not happen that often. So, all in all I'm saying that this girl needs to take a deep breath and read her bible, along with knowing that there are more fish in the sea. Stay true girls. Your not alone. With much love, that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment