Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Update

I'm thinking of him again. Is that wrong? He texted me after I deleted his number, so he had to cross my mind... I looked at his profile. He's hanging out with those people, you know the ones who do drugs? He's in THAT again. I don't know what made me cry, the fact that he gave up again or the fact that I crossed his mind once in a 3 week period. Honestly, I don't know what I'm doing thinking about him again. I guess it's the fact that I care so much about him and I'd hate to see him at age 20 on house arrest... I pray for him and his family every night. Not to be a jerk, but he's from a broken home, and doesn't have much self esteem. I don't know what's bothering him. I think it has something to do with his dad. I haven't ever heard him speak about him... or any of his family. I met his sister once, and that was just out of random, she just happened to be in his room otherwise I would have never been introduced. Your still not alone girls.
xoxo, that girl

No comments:

Post a Comment